Today is Chinese Paper.
I already tried my very best to revise with her.Last Friday and over the weekend ,I had spent time revising with her.But I still find that my time is not enough for her and I wish that I have 48hrs in a day.This is not a last minutes revision of course.
My wish for chinese is A* but is not an easy task to aim.Really have to score well for compo,LC and oral.But her compo is not very well written and it will deduct marks if content is not good.Another hope is to do well for paper 2 so as to pull up the marks.She has to do well before the open ended comprehension questions.What do I mean to do well ? Meaning that she cannot make any mistakes for MCQ questions(OAS) (the most 2 mistake).
Wish her all the best of the chinese paper.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment