Today is the last paper which is Science (04 Oct)
I have confident with her and hope that she has confident too.When she came back from school after exam ,I will always ask her this question,how is the paper today? She told me she has confident for section A of the paper.Section B abit difficult.There are 2 questions she not sure how to do .
Wish that really 2 questions she don't know how to do hahaha.
After today ,I can sleep well and she can enjoy herself for all the hard work she put in for the past 8 mths.I will be bringing her out for lunch after she came back from exam.
Marking day will start from the 17th Oct and results will release tentatively from 24th Nov to 28th Nov.I can't imagine when collecting the result from school,what will be my feeling like?Will I cried out if .........will I shout out loud if.........
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment