Monday, May 23, 2011
Schhol Holidays
School holidays being this Friday.Will there be any activities for her this June holidays?Mummy not very satisfied with her marks.She make mistakes that should not be make.Student care teacher also disappointed with her Maths result.I very very disappointed with her chinese result.The front few pages of the test she done so well,all full marks but when come to the last page she make 3 BIG mistakes.The last page is on 数笔划 and she can count wrong.Some more those words I had given her during home revision.All the words that in the test paper I had already revise with her.Some more make 3 mistakes.Do you think I should angry with her?一份耕耘,一份收获 this is what I always tell her.If you don't work hard,you will not have good results.When you have good results,don't you feel proud of herself,don't she feel happy with the results that she has.After all the hard work then you can play hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment