Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Angry!

I already tell her cannot buy anything at the school bookshop but she never listen to me.This make me very angry with her.And this is not her 1st time buying things at the bookshop and is also not the 1st time that I tell her not to do so.If she really want to buy somethings she has to ask me 1st before she can buy.She still deny that yesterday is the 1st time that she buy things at the bookshop. She still dare to ask me don't angry and shout at her because she has things to tell me.I wanted to cane her last nite but did not. I punished her by taking away her purse and from today onwards she is not going to bring money to school,I will let her bring food to school EVERYDAY.
She don't always think that mummy only say say,she won't do it.Don't let me do it .If I really do it,you think what will I do?So don't TRY ME! I never do because I want to give chance to her,hope that she won't do it again. She so disappoint me.I don't care she sick of the bread or cake that I given her ,she still has to eat them.

No comments: