She taken her class photos yesterday.Same as last year,she need to bring one of her favourite toy for the photos taking.She choose to bring Baby Bob.This is her christmas present from daddy about 3 years ago.At that time,Barney is her favourite cartoons.Yesterday morning,tied her hair in a different style,neat & tidy.
Today,they go for their dance rehearsal again.There is one more rehearsal next week.That will be her last rehearsal.Too bad,daddy not able to attend but Mummy will video down the whole process and take many many nice photos specially for daddy.We really looking forwad to it.
Today is her spelling day again.And her spelling word is getting more and more difficult.Words are getting longer and longer.She getting more and more stress.mummy also getting more and more strict to her.Am I giving her too much pressure?I admit that I don't want her to have any mistake.(so far she only make 1 mistake in 1 of her spelling)Should I change my attitude towards her?
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment