Monday, October 26, 2009

Tired Weeks

Daddy had fly to USA yesterday evening.It will be a tired journey for him as he had to transit 2 times to reach the destination.Last nite,she already start telling me that she miss her daddy and I told her that mummy also miss him.There is still so many days before daddy coming back.i think both of us have to continue to miss him.

It will be a tired weeks for me too.This morning,I have to wake up a bit early.After I have finished my own things,I have to clean & change for her.We went to take bus.By the time we reach school already 7.20am.I walked to the bus stop to take bus instead of taking company transport as I know I won't be able to make it to the pick up point.

I am looking forward to the weekend so there will be no rushing,tired for me.I can do things in a more slow pace.

Daddy,mummy & Val miss you.

No comments: