Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Missed Year 2019

 Have not been blogging for one year plus. My last post was last year Jan.

Year 2020 was a bad year for everyone. Travelling for holiday/going out of the house/having our normal activities in the park, shopping malls, restaurants etc these are not allowed to do. WHY? Because of virus call Covid. Do you wish to stop the time at year 2019? YES I really wish that time can stop at year 2019.I so so missed the things I do at 2019.

I still remember at the beginning of year 2020,we celebrated Val birthday (Jan) followed by celebrated our Chinese New Year(Feb).After CNY, this virus started to hit the whole of Singapore.From there, we started to stay home. I missed celebrating my birthday/his birthday/mum's birthday. No outdoor activities for all.Everyone has to wear a mask when going out. Initial plan to have a long holiday after her O level but we did not do that .Until the end of 2020 then we got to go out of our house to have some normal activities. But then we still can't travel for holiday. Singaporeans started to have staycations in our own country. Shall we have one too???Really Really wish that all these will be totally gone by this year. No wearing mask No distancing. 

I have learnt new things for the year of 2020. Probably I won't be doing all these things if we are not staying in for so many months. We had more times of our own. I started to learn how to knit, learn how to twine.Beside that I spent a few months doing a cross stitch for Val. I never know that I can knit. Yesterday (Mar 2021) I learnt another skill - Macrame.

I know that the whole world won't be so fast recover from sickness. We only can stay in our own country. Wish everyone is safe and healthy.

Will the whole world collapsed and 人类会不会从此以后消失,取而代之的哪些动物之类的?












The above photos are taken during our holiday trips to different parts of the world






No comments: