Have not been updating my blog for quite awhile.
She is now in Sec 3. Studying pure science and A Maths. Now already into the month of March and she had go through a number of tests.Wish her continue to work hard.
This coming March school holiday,she is going to OBS camp for a 5D4N. Basically for the whole of school holidays. I will miss her badly. This is the 1st time that she not at home for so many days. Although she had camp when she was in Sec 1 and 2 , that was only 2D1N and the camp was station in school.
Although I unwilling to let her go for the camp, I still hope that she enjoy every parts of the activities .But remember don't force yourself to do things that you can't complete it .Remember that safety come first.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment