Thursday, May 18, 2017

SA1 2017

Her 1st Mid-year exam (SA1) had over and result had came out. I could say that she did quite well.There are a few subjects she did well (A1).The only subject that did not do well is her art. I don't blame her as all along (since primary school) her art & craft is not very well done.Now in secondary school art is so different from what I had when I was in secondary school.

Last nite,her physic teacher text them in the group chat for their overall result and she was in the Top 10 position (she is in 6th position) and she had A1.I can proudly say that she so far so good and did better than in primary school.Although I know that I cannot compare primary and secondary level. I said better doesn't mean she done badly in primary school. Her primary school results are above average or even better than above average from P1 to P5 .She had received awards in school and outside school. Until she go to P6,her result started to drop abit .Although I am not very satisfied with her PSLE, I wish that she can do very well in secondary school. Received more medals and awards.

This is only the beginning of her secondary school life and there are still 3 more years to go and I know is too early to judge how well she is doing but I wish she can continue her hardwork. I know is not an easy task but try your very best. I very sure you can do it because you are a smart girl.

No comments: