It's OUT yesterday (24/11). We reach the school at 10.45am. The principle given talks follow by the released of the results.Results is given out according to class.
When received and known about it,my feeling for the outcome is not very satisfied and felt sad.My expectations for her is 3A and 1B but I never expect that one of her subject she got X for it.And this make her T-score lower.If she had a better grade for this subject ,she may have a better T-score.She really can do better than this.I doubt that she must be feeling nervous during the exam time which can't see and don't even know .During that period,only she knows herself best.She might feel nervous or she had not enough time for the paper,who's know.(i told her many time take it as a normal school exam so that she won't feel nervous) I'm glad that she no need to choose between Normal /Express if not that will be another headache thing to decide.
My wish for her is that she can continue her hard work after entering secondary school.Secondary school life will be totally different from primary school.It will be another not easy task.Subjects will be double of what she had in primary school.Studying is already not easy ,some more have to sit for exam.Like what some people say some perform not good for the PSLE but they did very well in their secondary school exam especially for the O level.I hope that she is this type of student.
**daddy also feel that her result not very good**
I really feel sad and cry secretly
Friday, November 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment