Thursday, September 29, 2016

1st Day of PSLE 2016

Today is her 1st day of PSLE English paper.

I did not sleep well last nite.I felt worry,stress and anxious. Worry that don't know will she do well,will she know how to do.Stress that don't know will she be nervous at the exam hall ,will her mind blank out.I hope all these will not happen to her.I believe that she can do well with all our encouragement to her.And also my little surprise for her.Hope that all these can destress her and make her happy.

Her English is not good but we hope that she can have a B which we will be satisfy.We know well about her standard so B is good for English.As for the other 3 subjects,hope that she can have As.Maths and Science is her strong one as long as she don't make careless mistake.This is very important.

1st paper has ended.Tomorrow is Maths paper follow by Chinese and Science.Time fly by very fast.She already work so hard for the past months,left only a few more days.Endure with it,my dear.Very soon,will see your effort pay off.Concentrate on your Maths paper tomorrow.You can do well,try your very best.

No comments: