Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Exam

Asking her to practice her piano last nite as her exam is on this coming Wednesday.And yet she told me she don't know how to play one of the song. At this moment she can tell me that she DON'T KNOW how to play.She has been practicing for so many months already. I was very very angry when I heard that.I was so firey.I make her practice again and again until she know how to play again.
Of course she keep crying.No point crying.If she can tell me she has forgotten how to play,all the time and effort have wasted all these months.At last,we text her teacher and she talk to her and she ask me to send her video of her practicing so she can amend her if there is any.I'm so great that her teacher can help her.She is a good teacher.

Tomorrow will be her exam and I really hope that she can pass well and don't feel nervous like the previous time when she taking her grade 2 exam.I will be bringing her as daddy is travelling.
Wish her good luck and pass with colourful result

No comments: