Friday, June 20, 2014

Baking Day

Val did not go to student care today.She will be staying at home doing baking.Today is our baking day.She will bake a chocolate Gâteau au Chocolat for her daddy birthday.Today will be her first time baking all by herself.Of course I will be assisting beside her.This will be a surprise for daddy. I bake some almond cookies too.Very yummy cookies.
 She crack the eggs,separate the egg white and York but did not do well.I have to help her.Melt the chocolate.whisk the egg white.She complain that her hand tired.Pour out the batter and send in to the oven.I ask her to "look after" the cake if not it will get burnt. She use a stick to test whether the cake is ready.I did not help her I only give instructions to her and she do herself.
This is the cake that she bake.I help her to decorate the cake using icing sugar and wrap the cake using ribbon.What a nice and beautiful and yummy cake.
Happy birthday,Daddy. There is a small present for him too.She hand made herself.


No comments: