Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stay back in school after CCA

Every Thursday she has to stay back in school for her CCA.From 1.30pm to 3.30pm.After CCA,she has to go back to student care together with the others by themselves ,without any teacher fetching them.I suppose to let her go back to student care with the others too but hearing so many accidents happening,I feel so scary and frightening.
She has to cross a road with traffic lights but i still feel very unsafe for her to cross the long road with cars turing from the side.Some more they are still small kids.How do they avoid those cars?I think there are too many questions inside my head.
So I have decided to let her stay in school after CCA.I will go to schoo,to fetch her at 5.30pm.I ask her to do her homework and she can go to library to read storybooks.
Am I worried too much?Am I think too much unncessary things?

No comments: