Last nite I can't get to sleep again.I keep thinking of her chinese test that she will be taking today.I had quickly go through with her last nite about the topic that she will be test for the chinese paper.
Taught her how to check her work after finish.Go through with her the re-arrange sentences and the han yu pin yin.I taught her the method of checking these 2 topics.Really hope that she can get full marks for chinese.I keep telling her that if she can have all the multiple choices,cloze passage...etc correct exclude the comphension,she will easily to have band 1.I can't gurantee for the comprehension because this topic I can't teach her,every passage given by teacher is always different.
Today is the last paper which is chinese paper. Tonite no more revision for her,she can relax herself.Oooh...not for me only half of my stress is gone.The other half of the stress go to her marks.I am very particular about marks.At least she must have one subject that is band 1.You can say me kaisu or whatever.If you don't do better than others how do you catch up with the best one.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment