Finally coming to weekends.Daddy will be coming back soon.
This week is a hard time for me.I have to bring her to student care every morning by myself(i know some people may have the thinking that why I don't go learn driving,so that i can use the car when daddy is on business trip)Serve me right!
I don't mind bringing her to student care on my own as long as the weather don't play a trick on me.Like this morning,from no rain waiting at the bus stop to the rain came and the bus still not yet here.Weather was good for the past 3 morning.Frustrated is the word.
No TV,No free time for myself as I have to coach her in her schoolwork and revision.Test is coming again.Until I put her to bed,by the time already 9 plus.Pack her school bag,iron clothes and the time already 10pm.Till then I have time of my own,that's watching news.Hahaha....
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment