Thursday, July 28, 2011

Serve Her Right??

Her form teacher,Mrs Chong just called me .Telling me that Val go to the playground to play during recess time and had a fall.She had a deep cut on her lip with bleeding.
This is what she will get when she don't listen to her mother.She always don't like to listen to what her mother tell her.She like to act clever,act smart.Think all the things I tell her is rubbish to her.
Sometimes I really think that it's serve her right.It's not that I'm a bad mother or what.All the things I tell her all are for her own good but she take it as rubbish.You see now what happen?I told her before don't go to the basketball court to play or run during recess time as the weather is so hot.What she told me?She told me she never go to the basketball court,she go to the library to read books.Go library will hurt herself until like that.What a shit she told me?I'm not going to pity her,let her disfigure,is her own face not mine.

No comments: