Ear piercing is a must have things for all girls.And now she has it.We were at orchard last evening and walk the shop so I went in to check the price.While checking I ask her again whether she want to do it now.After much consideration,she nodded her head.And here we go ,the lady clean her ear before piercing.At first,she still relaxing siting on the chair.When the lady take out the tools and ear ring then she start to scare.She hold my hands so tight.I also dare not see when they are doing it.There are 2 lady doing at one time.It take a few seconds to complete the whole process.
After we walk out of the shop,she still hold to my hands.She so scare that people will knock onto her.I told her I can give her all my ear rings.She keep smiling :)
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment