Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Visiting Old Folks Home Today

16th Dec 2010,she will be going to old folks home this morning.Last sunday morning went to market provision shop to buy some milo,bee hoon and biscuits.When she was taking the milo from the shelf,she still has to choose which packets to take.She is so aunty.
She tell us that all her friends buy the grocery from fairprice supermarket only her is from market as the plastic bag is different from her.She still describle the design on the provision shop plastic bag for me.I told her that so that her is more special mah.

They will be performing the concert dance and sing christmas carols for the old folks.This is her 1st time going to old folks home. I hope that after going to the home and helping the old folks,she will learn something from there.I want to let her know those old folks need our care and help.Some of them are there because their children don't want them.This is a basic knowledge for her to know.It's also a new experience for her.

No comments: