She dropped off her milk tooth again and this is her 6th one.The tooth dropped off after we had pur breakfast.The tooth just sudden dropped off.She was asking me to help her to take out the tooth inside her mouth.At that time I though what was that?Then she told me her tooth.I asked her when did her tooth start to shake?She told me quite long ago.I asked her why she did not tell us about it.Her reply is that she scared to go to the dentist that why she did not tell us.
The other brought her to the dentist because it had been so long and the tooth still not yet drop off by itself and we had no choice but to bring her to the dentist.I told her next time she has to tell us if the tooth shake again.She nod her head.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment